Skip to main content

Last day in Italy

We will be flying back to Singapore tomorrow morning.

These few days I have been very emotional as I looked around this little apartment which has been our warm, little home for the past few months. I felt an urge to tear as I know I'm not gonna be back here again.

To be frank, I dun feel like going back to Singapore. (To family and friends, please dun misunderstand. I miss you guys and am glad that I can have gatherings with you all.) There are just too many reality issues to face.

Once back in Singapore, hubby and I will be staying in our parents home first, so we won't be staying together. We really love the feeling of having our own home. Our BTO? I think it will only be ready in 4 to 5 months time, so meanwhile, just have to endure another 4 to 5 months lo. With a flat, means we will carry the HDB housing loan for the next 25 years, so we cannot be out of job until we are old due to this huge liability.

So many things to settle about our wedding banquet. Sad to say, wedding should be a happy occasion but all the preparation for the banquet where our friends stand only around 20% of the guests, I am really not so enthusiastic about it. That's the problem with traditional wedding banquet, it's for the parents, not for the couple.

Did I mention that my parents actually asked me to get pregnant asap when my wedding banquet is over? Please give me a break, I'm just not ready to have kids. I hate such nagging.

I guess the part which I will enjoy the most should be the pre-wedding photo-shoot, because it's just the two of us involve and it's for us. That's something which I'm looking forward to! Next Friday will be it! I hope Feline Bridal wont mess it up.

Of course, there are also other reality issues that arise, like whether I still have a job in my previous company or do I have to look for new job, and return to the mundane dread Mondays, love Fridays life. Morning squeeze MRT with black face and being coop up doing things that I dun enjoy until evening for another dunno how many donkey years.

The thought of all these make me feel like I am being thrown from my sweet dream with lots of freedom back to the sad and restrictive reality. Oh right, not to mention the squeezy MRT, shopping centers, hot and humid weather, and the stupid super duper expensive COE which makes it impossible for us to have a car after my hubby's current car is scraped.

No more weekend trips to nearby towns with beautiful scenery.

Oh well, that sucks.

But still, gotta give credit to hubby for bringing me here, letting me experience something which I would never have experience if I am still stuck in Singapore. Going to places where we will never explore if not for being here. And this blog, I dun think I will start a blog if I am still in Singapore holding a full time job. This happy and wonderful year in Italy will always be in my memory. Thank you hubby.

Ciao, Italia.. :'(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Salon I Keep Returning to: Studio M KSL Hair Salon @ KSL City Mall

It's been a while since I crossed the straits to pamper myself at JB. Whenever I'm in JB and want to change my hairstyle or give my hair some well deserved treatment, Studio M is always the first salon that comes to my mind. I have visited Studio M @ KSL City Mall (previously known as Govin Hair) many times as I love the great service and friendly staff there. Price wise, it's definitely super value as you are getting top notch service and best quality products such as Mucota or Oway on your precious hair. As a person who always want good deals, I have researched before and hey, there's no way I can find that kind of price for treatments, perm, rebond or hair color using top quality products such as Mucota or Oway in Singapore! Look at my lifeless hair with the uneven hair color. It's time to go Studio M hair salon to pamper my hair and give it a new look! Studio M is located at ground floor of KSL City Mall, beside Sasa. My hair stylist was Ben.

Mucota Omega Rebonding at Focus Hairdressing

I initially wanted to try out volume rebonding at some Korean hair salon in Singapore but the price was really expensive, around $350 for my hair length and I was told that the effect was just like soft rebonding, except that it gives the hair more volume. For my hair length, the hairstylist usually will recommend me to perm the ends to have the romantic Korean feel. But I know I will be lazy to maintain the curls. So I dropped the idea.  I saw many good reviews online for mucota rebonding at Focus Hairdressing. It's located at Cuppage Plaza Level 1 which is just  5 mins walk from Somerset MRT. I have previously tried mucota hair treatment at Creme Hairdressing  (Chinatown Point outlet) and I really love the treatment effect. You can read about my mucota treatment experience at Creme Hairdressing . So i decided to try out Mucota rebonding. I originally planned to take the mucota dyna hair rebonding since it is the cheapest kind of mucota rebonding that Focus offers, it's

My Favourite Salon: Studio M Hair Salon @ KSL City Mall

Do you have the same problem as me? Want to dye, perm, rebond or do treatment for your hair but after looking at the price of the established hair salon in Singapore you just wanna shake head and walk away from the salon. Lucky for me, I found a good, cheaper hair salon with excellent service and experience just across the Straits! At KSL City Mall at JB! Govin has changed it's name to Studio M, located at the same location. Ground floor of KSL City Mall. I had gone thrice and I was very happy with my every experience there! My first and third time there was for hair and scalp treatment and they were really good! The scalp massage was so comfortable, I literally could fell asleep while they worked on my hair! The most special experience was during the wait at the hair wash area. They provided aroma therapy there by dripping some lavender essential oil into the hot water and I nearly slept. My second time there was to colour and cut my hair. Oh my! Their hair colour has