Skip to main content

My first branded bag!

I am staying in Italy, where all the big brands are selling significantly cheaper than Singapore. So how could I not buy any bags to pamper myself right?

After shopping at a number of outlets and boutiques, I realized, the price is still herm erm.. quite steep for my standard. Hahaha. Because previously, I was a "giam giam" girl who bought all my bags at Bugis Village, so all of my bags cost less than S$30. Okay, not all. I have 2 bags which I bought in USA, Coach and Juicy Couture, but they were also less than S$250.

Luckily, I have a cute and nice hubby who decided to buy a bag for me as my birthday present. Muacks! But I am also a very nice and thoughtful wife who wanna help my hubby save money, so I searched high and low for a pretty, nice, good to use and not-so-expensive bag.

I've came across a few bags which I really liked..

Dior Soft shopping bag (Powder Pink). I love the color and the skin is really soft and nice to touch. It's also practical as it's quite big and I could easily throw my stuff in and carry it around. But it was too expensive. As a thoughtful wife, I shouldn't 'carrot chop' my hubby so much. So I give it up :'(


There's another similar Dior shopping bag, Dior Panarea shopping bag (Red). It's half the price of Dior Soft but it's not leather. It's canvas. I like the bright red color and the shape of the bag, similar to Dior Soft's shape ma. But the thing that was holding me back: "Spend so much money to get canvas bag like 'bo hua' leh."


Another bag that I was looking at was LV Neverfull bag. Again, it's a canvas bag and I felt "bo hua", even though it's already 150 Euros cheaper than Dior Panarea.


Another bag that I keep aiming but I know I just say say nia is Chanel Classic Flap bag (pink). I love the sweetie pink color and Chanel classic flap design is just so CLASSIC! Hahaha. I think it has the power of making me look more elegant and feminine when I carry it, and i heard Chanel bags actually appreciate in value instead of depreciate. Am I right? Ohh.. It's so tempting. Okay, just saying and dreaming only lah, it's way too expensive for my standard. I hope I'll win some lottery or jack pot hahahaha.


In the end, my final choice is Ta-Da! Prada! Bought this bag at The Space Prada Outlet. I love the bright red color, love the pattern and the shape of the bag, love that it's not so expensive and it's leather! It's just what I'm looking for! Oh yes, I bought a pair of Prada sunglasses too! Heehee..


I think The Space is a must go for Prada fans if you are in Italy. It's big and sells all sort of Prada fashion, from sunglasses, to clothes, shoes and bags, there're also some Miu Miu bags and they're really good deals. But of course, you can't find the newest collection at The Space as those are only available in Prada boutiques. The Space sells older collections of Prada products and only a few of each item are displayed. The staff will tell you that everything is on the rack. So when you see something you really like, just grab it before it's gone! I hold on to this bag for an hour while I looked around at other bags before I confirmed on this bag. hahahaha.

Lastly, just some info on The Space. When you arrive, you gotta take a number slip at the entrance. Dun throw the number slip away! You gotta give the staff your number when you wanna confirm on an item that you're going to buy. Once you grab a bag that you like and you confirm that you are going to buy it, you can pass the bag to the staff and tell them your number, they'll keep the bag for you. You can continue shopping without taking the stuff that you are buying in your hands. Oh, one thing to highlight, the staff will stop you if you are carrying item(s) from one section to another. I was stopped from entering the sunglasses section when I was holding on to my Prada bag.

Address of The Space: Loc. Levanella, Strada Statele 69, 52025 Montevarchi, Italy
Website of The Space: The Space Prada Factory Outlet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Salon I Keep Returning to: Studio M KSL Hair Salon @ KSL City Mall

It's been a while since I crossed the straits to pamper myself at JB. Whenever I'm in JB and want to change my hairstyle or give my hair some well deserved treatment, Studio M is always the first salon that comes to my mind. I have visited Studio M @ KSL City Mall (previously known as Govin Hair) many times as I love the great service and friendly staff there. Price wise, it's definitely super value as you are getting top notch service and best quality products such as Mucota or Oway on your precious hair. As a person who always want good deals, I have researched before and hey, there's no way I can find that kind of price for treatments, perm, rebond or hair color using top quality products such as Mucota or Oway in Singapore! Look at my lifeless hair with the uneven hair color. It's time to go Studio M hair salon to pamper my hair and give it a new look! Studio M is located at ground floor of KSL City Mall, beside Sasa. My hair stylist was Ben.

Mucota Omega Rebonding at Focus Hairdressing

I initially wanted to try out volume rebonding at some Korean hair salon in Singapore but the price was really expensive, around $350 for my hair length and I was told that the effect was just like soft rebonding, except that it gives the hair more volume. For my hair length, the hairstylist usually will recommend me to perm the ends to have the romantic Korean feel. But I know I will be lazy to maintain the curls. So I dropped the idea.  I saw many good reviews online for mucota rebonding at Focus Hairdressing. It's located at Cuppage Plaza Level 1 which is just  5 mins walk from Somerset MRT. I have previously tried mucota hair treatment at Creme Hairdressing  (Chinatown Point outlet) and I really love the treatment effect. You can read about my mucota treatment experience at Creme Hairdressing . So i decided to try out Mucota rebonding. I originally planned to take the mucota dyna hair rebonding since it is the cheapest kind of mucota rebonding that Focus offers, it's

My Favourite Salon: Studio M Hair Salon @ KSL City Mall

Do you have the same problem as me? Want to dye, perm, rebond or do treatment for your hair but after looking at the price of the established hair salon in Singapore you just wanna shake head and walk away from the salon. Lucky for me, I found a good, cheaper hair salon with excellent service and experience just across the Straits! At KSL City Mall at JB! Govin has changed it's name to Studio M, located at the same location. Ground floor of KSL City Mall. I had gone thrice and I was very happy with my every experience there! My first and third time there was for hair and scalp treatment and they were really good! The scalp massage was so comfortable, I literally could fell asleep while they worked on my hair! The most special experience was during the wait at the hair wash area. They provided aroma therapy there by dripping some lavender essential oil into the hot water and I nearly slept. My second time there was to colour and cut my hair. Oh my! Their hair colour has